Saturday, September 17, 2016

how to make a tower crane luffing jib with wood



check out how ive made this luffing jib tower crane, its part 1, very soon I will upload part 2, subscribe to my channel. scale is 1 meter equal to 1 inch, all the parts are cut with 3mm plywood and glue with wood glue. sanding the damn thing is what I hate, but without sanding it will look like a mess, u can see from vedio.
plywood luffing jib crane model



Above is all the parts that were cut to make this luffing jib tower crane, all these components was cut by cnc router with a 1.35mm milling bit, than after wards sanded by a 120 grid sander paper and glued with wood glue. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing information about cranes.The high quality cranes always give cost-effective material handling solutions.Crane Manufacturer in India has bring numerous innovations and customized equipment for various sectors. Santek Equipment also manufactures
    high quality cranes & supply them to various sectors.
    Goliath Cranes in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After research just a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I really like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and can be checking again soon. Pls check out my website as properly and let me know what you think. Maijin metal

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’re the best, It’s posts like this that keep me coming back and checking this site regularly, thanks for the info! cnc turning

    ReplyDelete